Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google Adwords Advertising on our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on.
According to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by contacting us through email, phone, or chat. In addition, changes can be made through customer accounts.
Do Not Track Signals
Our site honors Do Not Track signals and we do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify users via email as soon as possible after the breach is noticed.
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or address other requests or questions.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occurred.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will give an “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” option and will respond to these requests quickly.
On our site, we collect the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user experience
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use an SSL certificate.
We implement security measures when a user:
- Places an order
- Enters, submits, or accesses their information
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
eFileCabinet Contact Information
3300 N Ashton Blvd
Lehi, Utah 84043