What’s New with eFileCabinet 2021
- Turning your PDFs into dynamic, fillable forms
- A new reporting tool that turns your documents into valuable, business insights
- The upcoming on-premise version of Rubex for eFileCabinet Desktop users
5 New Features You’ll Want to Start Using Now
- Dual Screen Preview
- Missing Item Search
- Access Links
- Instant Sign-In
- Knowledge-Based Authentication and One-Time Passcode options for eSignature
Never Lose a Document Again
How to Transform Your Business with eSignature
- How Rubex makes collecting signatures easier than ever
- How eSignature is more compliant than major electronic signature services
- Rubex’s all-in-one suite of must-have features for businesses
4 Ways To Dominate This Tax Season
Learn how to use Rubex by eFileCabinet, the leader in advanced document management software, to have a great start to your tax season.
This webinar will cover:
• Mastering mass communication with clients
• Using workflows to handle large volumes of incoming documents
• How folder templates can make you a master of organization
• How you automate your document process, so files literally file themselves
Test Drive the Next Generation of Document Management Systems
You Survived 2020, it’s Time to Thrive in 2021—5 Game-Changing Features for Every HR Department
What a year 2020 has been. We’ve had our share of challenges and we imagine that you have too. As an HR professional, you’ve probably faced new difficulties that you’ve never seen before. But you made it to the end!
In 2021, you’ll still have problems, but we’ll help you straighten them out before they become anything serious. Find out how in this webinar.
Introducing Forms: 3 All-New Ways to Level Up Your Workplace
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to help your workplace reach its full potential by using the right tools.
Our document management experts will show you how form fill will level up your workplace by doing the following:
- Turn any PDF into a fully interactive document
- Securely share a form with anyone to fill out
- Save templates so that you’ll consistently have quick access to forms
- Collect metadata from all forms