The CEO of eFileCabinet and head honcho himself answers our Q&A!
Age is only a frame of mind.
4. Husband/wife? Kids?
Wife, 3 kids (all boys).
5. What have been your biggest highlights at eFileCabinet?
Seeing the company grow from 11 employees to 105. Seeing our customer base grow to over 155,000 users.
6. What have been your biggest challenges at eFileCabinet?
Navigating the Great Recession of ’08 & ’09.
7. Where do you see eFileCabinet 5 years from now?
An international brand available in multiple languages.
8. How has your life experience shaped the leader that you are today?
I had a job from the time I started mowing lawns at age 10. I learned perseverance and acquired a can-do work ethic at a very young age.
9. How do you maintain a work/life balance?
I’ll let you know when I get one.
10. What keeps you up at night?
Making sure our products are keeping up with our customers evolving needs.
11. What’s your most successful habit?
Running 5 miles at a time, 3 times a week. I have been doing this for 7 years straight.
12. What time do you wake up in the morning?
13. What time do you go to bed?
14. Do you eat breakfast?
15. Do you take a lunch break?
16. Favorite social media platform?
LinkedIn. This is where business connections are made.
17. Favorite local spot for a business lunch?
Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah.
18. What is one food or dish that you cant live without?
Mexican food. Mama Chus in Provo is my comfort food.
19. What movie makes you laugh (or cry) the most?
Tommy Boy. I’ve seen it a dozen of times and know most of the lines, yet it still makes me laugh every time.
20. What music are you currently listening to?
It changes daily depending on my mood. My iPod ranges from Boston and Van Halen to Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra.
21. What’s the last thing that you searched in Google?
Planning a family vacation.
22. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. We have a Golden Retriever named Jimmer.
By Maureen “Mo” Elinzano