The awesome CFO of eFileCabinet answers our Q&A!
4. Husband/wife? Kids?
Serena, 4 kids—Lauren, Emily, Ethan, Kelsey
5. What have been your biggest highlights at eFileCabinet?
6. What have been your biggest challenges at eFileCabinet?
7. Where do you see eFileCabinet 5 years from now?
World-recognized brand in document management
8. How has your life experience shaped the leader that you are today?
I’ve been fortunate to have worked for great companies with great leaders, who truly care about both the business and the people. So I’ve learned from example. I believe in a servant leadership model where the leader is willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to help the company and the employees.
9. How do you maintain a work/life balance?
Just do it. It’s hard to detach, and you’re never completely detached, but if you give 100% in your job, it frees you up to focus on family and other interests. Then when you’re with family you focus 100% on them so you can be freed up to focus back on work. When you give less than 100%, then you are left fretting continuously and are limited on how much you can fix it.
10. What keeps you up at night?
College football games!
11. What’s your most successful habit?
Take care of assignments in as close to real time as possible.
12. What time do you wake up in the morning?
6 – 7 a.m.
13. What time do you go to bed?
11 p.m. – Midnight
13. Do you eat breakfast?
Yes. Something quick, but always something.
14. Do you take a lunch break?
Yes. If I don’t, I get cranky and nobody likes a cranky CFO.
15. Favorite social media platform?
16. Favorite local spot for a business lunch?
17. What is one food or dish that you can’t live without?
18. What movie makes you laugh (or cry) the most?
I like the epic sagas—Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc. Anything Marvel, anything spy, anything WWII.
19. What music are you currently listening to?
80s, folk rock (I don’t know all the names, but my kids do), classical.
20. What’s the last thing that you searched in Google?
21. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, definitely dogs. Hunting dogs are my favorite.
By Maureen Mo Elinzano