- Fixed an issue where old links weren’t allowing log ins
- Fixed issues with mail settings
- Minor Bug Fixes and UI cleanup
Updated Look and Feel
- Activity Center gives you status of Uploads, Notifications and Recent Files all in one location
- Added an Upload Area at the bottom of the screen for easier use
- Added new view options for the middle panel and include the number of items in the current container
- Uploading files are now shown with a spinner and status bar
- The path on the top of the Middle Panel is now manually interactive
- Improved the Admin Page views and Performance
- Empty Folders are now shown with an outlined icon
- Drag and Drop System Folders for uploading (not supported in Safari)
- The Logout Option is now located under the Hamburger Menu on the Top Left
- Many other minor improvements
File Requests now give you the ability to request certain files
- Create Request Templates for frequently used requests
- Get notified when a request is completed and track the status in the File Requests Page
- Include files the will be sent along with the request
- Specify a Timeframe for the request
- Automatically rename the files that are uploaded
- Append and Prepend support
- Audit Log Improvements
- Added Notify as an option to Notifications. This will send an internal notification to your Activity Center
- Comments are now searchable
- Added Starts with and Ends with to the Advanced Search options for File Name. This allows for searching on file extensions.
- Added Text Messaging as a way to Reset your Password.
- Add a Quick Link function for generating a link to an item. Please note that if the user that tries the link does not have permissions, it will fail to load.
- Added System Logging
- Various Minor UI and Performance Enhancements
- Fixed some bugs with the Profile User Interface
- Fixed an issue with CSV Import
- Various Minor Bugs and UI Clean up
Added Two Factor Authentication
- Ability to setup up in “Account Settings” for all users Account Wide or in “User Settings” for your User
- Authorization Token can be received either by Email or Mobile Authorization App
- Quick Search now allows users to match on Name, Profile Fields, Created By and Path
- Advanced Search allows users to define multiple search criteria for searches
- Recent Searches can be Cleared
- Added the ability to Save Searches
- When viewing search results, you can click on a result and view the information about that item without leaving the results
- Files in accounts hidden by the user will no longer show up in the search results
- Added the ability to Filter Audit Log View based on Date Range and User
- Added the ability to export Audit logs to a csv file
- Added the user login history
- Improved logging of files that are deleted based on File Expiration
- Add ability to view and add which users belong to a group from the Group management page
- Users can now add a direct login on their website
- Various UI and Error Message Updates
- New User Emails are now clearer on the next steps a user must take to login
- Permissions associated to a Group were not being applied to Group members
- Delete actions were being added twice in Audit Logs. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where downloading multiple files could fail
- Fixed an issue that could be seen when uploading larger files
- Various Minor Bug Fixes
- Added the ability to copy documents between user accounts.
- Added the ability to hide accounts from the My Files panel. This is done in the User Settings -> My Accounts page.
- Right Signature Integration was failing to return the documents as a new version.
- File Versioning was giving an error when uploading a new version.
- Recycle Bin will now scroll correctly and load the data in descending order.
- Editing the Expiration Date has been fixed.
- Fixed the New User Emails where they could be showing the display name instead of email address for the username.
- Various Bug Fixes and UI Clean Up
- Fixed an Issue when adding files to a Drawer or Folder that had a duplicate name
- Fixed the ability to add Groups
- Tree View will now scroll appropriately for large cabinets
- Various Bug Fixes and UI Clean Up
- Add CSV Import for guest user account creation
- Content View filter will filter on all contents in the drawer. Note: This requires the user hit the enter key to execute the search.
- Admin can manually resend the password reset email to any user/guest user in the system.
- Fixed an issue where Comments were not appearing automatically
- Fixed an issue where the Tree View wasn’t appearing correctly in FireFox
- Fixed an issue when updating permissions on the User & Guest User Edit Menus – Admin menu
- Hitting the Enter Key when renaming items works as expected
- New User Emails now send with customer SMTP settings
SecureDrawer 2016 (Release Version 16.0.6145.34408)
- Introducing Templates for the new Secure Drawer 2016
- Sharing dialog now includes the ability to set an Expiration date to Remove Access to the shared items
- PDFs and Images can now be viewed using the Preview Button on the right-hand menu
- Notification emails now contain the action that was performed
- Added the ability to Search in the Guest Users section of the Admin menu
- Share Dialog Improvements
- Upload icon in the top right now highlights when a file is being uploaded
- Users can now update the profile of multiple selected items at once
- Multiple UI enhancements
- Searching Performance Improvements
- Added Cut, Copy and Paste functionality
- Users can now Drag & Drop Multiple Items from Documents View to the Tree View
- Admin users can now delete comments added by guest users
- Guest with write permission are now able to move files
- Deleting profile items now removes the deleted items
- Fixed a bug where dragging onto the current location caused duplications in the upload tab
- Renaming files no longer allows users to change the file type
- The date for files now updates to show modified dates
- Sorting in tree view now matches the center panel
- Deleted users will no longer receive notification emails
- Multiple Minor Bug Fixes
SecureDrawer 2016 (Release Version 16.0.6059.37516)
- Fixed an issue where the Recycle Bin wasn’t Purging all of the selected items
- Share Menu > Sign with RightSignature option is now working
- General Enhancements to the Sharing Dialog
- Notification emails now contain links to the files and indicate who performed the action
- Audit Logs have been improved
- Custom email header images are now supported
SecureDrawer 2016 (Release Version 16.0.6031.38894)
- Fixed save button so that it works with Notifications
- Files that are downloaded as part of a group are recorded in the Audit Log
- Anyone that is an admin can now log into SecureDrawer integrations
- 404 Error after EULA Times out has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where old SecureDrawer Mappings were not working
- RightSignature is now implemented
- File Versioning is now supported
SecureDrawer 2016 (Release Version 16.0.6022.37209)
- Fixed an issue that was causing search results to be slow
- Branded images are now scaled correctly
- Breadcrumbs are now correct when choosing items in the My Shares Tab
- Branded Logos are now visible as links when hovering
- When logging in, the account is selected to make it easier for users to navigate to their files.
- Search results are not displayed alphabetically
SecureDrawer 2016 (Release Version 16.0.6017.38061)
- Fixed an issue where users couldn’t accept the EULA
- Fixed a UI issue that could be seen when using Safari
- Duplicate groups are no longer allowed
- Fixed an issue when Sharing Multiple Items with a new guest users.
- Fixed search results so that duplicate results are not displayed
SecureDrawer 2016 (Release Version 16.0.5996.33123)
- New look and feel, including hover-over technology, in-line editing, and icon-based user interface.
- New Menu Bar feature that includes: Main Menu, New, Share, Edit, Search, Settings, Help, Uploads, and Account
- The Main Menu, represented by a hamburger icon, allows you to quickly navigate SecureDrawer
- The Search box allows you to search for the name of a cabinet, drawer, folder, or file, and/or information in profile items
- The Help Menu allows you to access SecureDrawer Help, including Training, Videos, and Manuals
- The Uploads Menu allows you to view file upload status and to view and manage incomplete uploads
- The Right Panel or Details View includes a menu of available actions for cabinets, drawers, folders, or files, including: Comments, Profile, Permissions, Item Expiration, Notifications, File Password (for Files only) and Audit Logs
- Hover over icons now allow certain functions to be completed quickly
- These include: Add Cabinet, Add Drawer, Add Folder, Upload, Share, Download, and Delete