Rubex Release Notes (Version 18.0.20190521802)
- General UI improvements
- General UI fixes
- Resolved an issue regarding executing specific Workflow instances when lacking permissions on affiliated directories.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect MFA behavior
Rubex Release Notes (Version 18.0.201904161747)
- Improved error messaging for specific functions.
- Implemented the ability to email out of Rubex.
- Implemented improved options to searching in a specific container (via right click on an item and via advanced search options).
- General UI fixes
- Resolved an issue with renaming files with special characters.
- Resolved general MFA issues.
- Resolved an issue with Item Properties failing to display correct item counts.
- Resolved an issue with an incorrect redirect when checking files in with changes.
- Resolved several minor security policy issues.
- Resolved an issue with an inability to change a profile on an item if its existing profile has been deleted from Rubex.
- Resolved an issue with directories failing to expand when a sub directory is added.
Rubex Release Notes (Version 18.0.201903131705)
- Implemented a refresh prompt when actively logged into Rubex when an update is applied.
- General UI fixes.
- Resolved an issue with sharing an item with multiple users.
- Resolved an issue with setting specific Governance settings.
- Resolved an issue with the Docusign integration failing to pull in signed documents sent for signature through Rubex.
- Resolved an issue with File Versioning failing for users with Edit permissions.
- Resolved an issue with the My Shares pane not displaying properly.
- Resolved an issue with an inability to successfully set a current Workflow assignee as an approver on a Workflow.
- Resolved an issue in the UI with the Cancel/Select options failing to display in File Requests destination window.
- Added additional “Chat Now” option to reach support in the help menu.
- Updated licensing section for guest users (based on puchased keys).
- Updated item permissions area when modifying a user/group.
- Added ability to choose a cabinet in a Create Location step in Automated Workflow.
- General UI improvements.
- General UI fixes.
- Resolved an issue with branding on login screens at branded URLs failing to populate until after login.
- Resolved an issue with sharing outside of active accounts.
- Resolved issues with templates regarding governance, automation, display, syncing, and application.
- Resolved an issue with the Move step in Automated Workflow.
- Resolved an issue with duplicate names being listed when creating a workflow.
- Resolved an issue with incorrect Properties displaying on items.
- Resolved issues with profile routing in Automated Workflow.
- Resolved Activity Center display issues.
- Resolved permissions issue for guest users.
- Resolved issues with Security Policies.
- Resolved a sorting issue.
- General improvements to multiple features (Workflow, CSV Import, Governance, Automation, Security Policies, Templates, Permissions, File Requests)
- Updated messaging when copying data between accounts
- Enhanced error reporting
- Increased Activity Center notification display capacity
- General UI Improvements
- General Workflow bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed general issues with branding, sharing, two factor authentication.
- Fixed an issue with renaming an item that is not selected in the tree view
- Fixed an issue with profile routing in Workflow failing
- Fixed an issue with invalid characters error when using date stamps in predefined document names
- Fixed an issue with renaming files with unsupported/invalid characters
- Fixed an issue where old links weren’t allowing log ins
- Fixed issues with mail settings
- Minor Bug Fixes and UI cleanup
Updated Look and Feel
- Activity Center gives you status of Uploads, Notifications and Recent Files all in one location
- Added an Upload Area at the bottom of the screen for easier use
- Added new view options for the middle panel and include the number of items in the current container
- Uploading files are now shown with a spinner and status bar
- The path on the top of the Middle Panel is now manually interactive
- Improved the Admin Page views and Performance
- Empty Folders are now shown with an outlined icon
- Drag and Drop System Folders for uploading (not supported in Safari)
- The Logout Option is now located under the Hamburger Menu on the Top Left
- Many other minor improvements
File Requests now give you the ability to request certain files
- Create Request Templates for frequently used requests
- Get notified when a request is completed and track the status in the File Requests Page
- Include files the will be sent along with the request
- Specify a Timeframe for the request
- Automatically rename the files that are uploaded
- Append and Prepend support
- Audit Log Improvements
- Added Notify as an option to Notifications. This will send an internal notification to your Activity Center
- Comments are now searchable
- Added Starts with and Ends with to the Advanced Search options for File Name. This allows for searching on file extensions.
- Added Text Messaging as a way to Reset your Password.
- Add a Quick Link function for generating a link to an item. Please note that if the user that tries the link does not have permissions, it will fail to load.
- Added System Logging
- Various Minor UI and Performance Enhancements
- Fixed some bugs with the Profile User Interface
- Fixed an issue with CSV Import
- Various Minor Bugs and UI Clean up