At eFileCabinet, we don’t simply develop award-winning document management software that gives efficiency, security, and peace of mind to thousands of small businesses, local, state, and national government organizations, and other entities. We also serve an advisory role to our clients and other people and organizations who fall within the realm of our influence.
Since our company began in 2001, we’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t for creating efficiency and ultimately success for small business, non-profits, and other organizations that handle paper records.
As a way of giving back to the professional community to which our company, its people, and our products belong, we have compiled some resources that we hope will be valuable to visitors to our website.
The topics we like to discuss in the resources section of our website are ones for which we have some level of expertise, including:
- Regulatory Compliance: The eFileCabinet document management system is used by many of our customers to comply with HIPAA, FINRA, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, and other document storage and privacy regulations that govern organizations in the United States and internationally.
- Work Efficiency: One of the key benefits of eFileCabinet’s product and its features is the creation of a much more efficient office, where employees spend less time searching through physical files. There are lots of other things we’ve learned about making a business operate as efficiently as possible, and we’ll share those here.
- Business Development: In our interactions with current customers, prospects, and others we interact with, we’ve gained great insights into what works for businesses, especially small and mid-size businesses like accounting and law firms, as they unfold their respective road maps and pursue the full potential of their growing organizations. We’ve also learned a lot about what it takes to move from one level to the next as our own company has grown. We have lots to share about business development, including what we’ve seen work and what things to avoid.
- Marketing: We market to companies and organizations similar to yours. We’ve made some mistakes, but we’ve also learned what works. We have some advice about topics ranging from using webinars to expand your audience and create credibility to generating leads using search engine optimization and social media. If your organization is like most we deal with, you could use some help with expanding your business through the various marketing channels available in today’s highly-connected world. We’re glad to fill you in on what we know.
- Technology: We’re developing software and doing lots of other technically magical stuff every day. We know some things about coding, about IT, and about how to train the bits and bytes that comprise our digital world. We’ll share information bout some geeky, gadgety topics here.
- Banking Regulatory Compliance Requirements for Paperless Document Systems
- Creating a HIPAA-Compliance Paperless Document Management System
- FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- What is FINRA?
- Document Management for Strata Corporations
- FDA CFR Title 21 Compliance Through Document Management
- What is the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act?
- What is FATCA? What is the Best Way to Maintain Compliance?