Face it, your HR department can’t afford to push paper anymore.
Consider the costs of not making your human resources department paperless:
- The typical office worker makes 61 trips per week to the fax machine, printer, and copier
- According to the Paperless Project:
- Filing costs average about $20.00 per document
- Every 12 filing cabinets require an additional employee to maintain.
- Every misfiled document costs firms $125 in lost productivity
- The Gartner Group estimates that 50 percent of small and medium size businesses would go out of business within three years if lost data could not be recovered in 24 hours. Now, take into account the fact that 15% of all documents are misplaced and 7.5% are lost altogether.
- With 90% of company documents being paper, the question of if important company documents will be lost actually becomes a matter of when (K2 Enterprises).
eFileCabinet for Creating Paperless HR Department
eFileCabinet is your HR departments paperless answer to being streamlined, compliant and cost effective in today’s office environment.
eFilecabinet is simple, intuitive and an affordable software that helps you capture, search/retrieve and share your documents with the ease of sitting at your desk. Some of the key benefits of eFileCabinet’s solution for paperless human resource departments include:
- Capture documents from any input device, from any location
- Ensures compliance with legislative acts like HIPAA, ADA and regulations such as the Affordable Care Act.
- Award winning client web portal (SecureDrawer) ensures sensitive documents are shared securely with 256 bit encryption
- Your choice of on premise or in cloud solution.
- Integrated with MS Office products
- Digital Workflow function
- Zonal OCR allows for automating repetitive form fill process
- Lightning quick search and retrivial engine.
- Mobile Apps allow you to access your documents from your handheld device.