Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics is an accounting software solution and overall business management solution in one single program. Designed for scalability and growth, Microsoft Dynamics GP is a richly featured enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that allows you to use familiar yet powerful software to operate and grow your business.
- Role-based homepage
- Collections management
- Returns management
- Drill down and around inquiry
- Approval workflow
- Robust payroll and human resource module
- eBanking suite
What is Dynamics GP best for?
- When integration is desired with Microsoft dynamics CRM web stores
- When integrating with unique operation systems that track customer transactions and summarize to accounting systems
- When needing additional core functionality that is supplied by a large 3rd party developer network of off-the-shelf and custom solutions
- For circumstances involving international business, Dynamics GP has localized versions in certain countries with local languages and local generally accepted accounting principals (GAAP)
- When fixed assets management or HR/payroll is desired
- Consumer-packaged goods
- Government agencies
- Non-profit organizations
- Retail management
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides your organization with rich functionality that can scale from mid-sized to large enterprises:
- Help you become more productive
- Manage financials and HR/Payroll easily across company divisions and locations
- Gain insight with improved business analysis
- Meet the demands of your specific industry
- Microsoft Dynamics GP has a similar environment to other Microsoft Office products, and will feel familiar, making the transition smother and reducing the time it takes to learn a new business solution.
- Centralized location, requiring limited navigation.
- One stop shop for all tasks and data you need access to daily. Features like reminders, Quicklinks, and KPI’s (Key performance indicators).
- Visual information such as graphs, add your own reports and tasks
Problem alerts, based on the rules you set the information you want to monitor is sent right to your Outlook inbox. With alerts, you can keep on top of problems and get to the bottom of minor issues proactively, before they become big issues.
On average, people receive 50% – 75% of their relevant information from other people, not their business system. Getting vast amounts of data into the right hands, in an intuitive format is easy with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Also, everything is viewable from a single location, allowing your organization to eliminate time spent on exporting, formatting, and distributing information.
Microsoft Dynamics GP and eFileCabinet
Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting program allows accountants and small business owners to efficiently meet their businesses accounting needs, including handling invoicing, creating profit and loss statements, reporting taxes, and performing other crucial financial activities. Once all the records are generated, though, how should they be managed? Paperless document management systems by eFileCabinet present an ideal platform for storing, organizing, and sharing accounting information electronically. Paperless solutions offer a secure, accessible, and lightning-fast system for accounting professionals who are seeking a focused way to help simplify and manage the vast amount of information they generate and need to store. eFileCabinet eliminates the need for keeping paper records and allows all records to be shared with appropriate individuals instantly and securely via our client portal, SecureDrawer. To see how eFileCabinet can work with accounting software like Microsoft Dynamics GP, fill out the form on this page for a free demonstration.