The idea of having a paperless office may seem like a pipe dream; however, it is in fact becoming a reality for tens of thousands of companies all over the world. Large multinational corporations, small businesses, and entrepreneurs alike are all finding that it is very possible to store documents on the Cloud instead of in a filing cabinet. What is more, there are numerous benefits to switching over to online document management.
The Benefits of Paperless Document Storage
- Online document storage allows you to access important files from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Keeping files online makes it possible for a team of people to work on the same documents simultaneously.
- Cloud storage sites offer a high level of security, thus keeping your files safe from theft and damage.
- Keeping documents on the Cloud instead of just on your computer and/or an external hard disk ensures that your files are safe even if your experience computer problems.
- Cloud storage can save your company a lot of money that would have otherwise been spent on filing cabinets and office or warehouse storage space.
- It is very easy to organize files stored on the Cloud. You can organize your documents based on criteria such as subject matter, date, point of origin, etc. Paper documents, on the other hand, can be challenging to keep organized.
- Paper documents can easily be lost or misplaced; not so with online files.
How to Go Paperless
Going paperless can seem like a challenge, especially for those who are not particularly tech-savvy. For this reason, eFileCabinet offers various services to make it easy to transfer paper documents to a secure online document storage site. Following are some services that you can take advantage of to make your transition faster and easier than it would have been otherwise.
With product installation, a company will not have to worry about how to install Cloud software onto company computers. The installation is done in an efficient, speedy manner to ensure that there is no interruption of service.
Moving large quantities of data is yet another time-consuming task that eFileCabinet takes on. Data is not only moved to the Cloud but also organized to ensure easy access.
Getting accustomed to Cloud storage and its many features and abilities takes some time. This is why training services are made available to company owners and employees alike. The training is simple enough for anyone to understand and will provide valuable information that will help your company use Cloud storage to its full potential.
Disorganized file cabinets full to overflowing with papers can now be a thing of the past, thanks to Cloud storage. Storing documents on the Cloud will ensure that these are fully secure and easily accessible. What is more, this type of storage can save your company a considerable amount of money, as you will no longer have to pay for office space that is used solely for paper documents.