Updates & Release Notes
Zonal OCR Version 16.1.23 – Released 5/24/2017
- Added Watched Folder Functionality
- Added the ability to read barcodes
- Added new Template Match Mode that checks the first page of the document to choose the template that will be used for the rest of the pages in the document
- Added the ability to choose the OCR Mode in the Template for the new Template Match Mode
- Added the Page Number field type. This field is used to split on the value “1” when using Split Document Mode
- Added an option to refresh the Profiles when editing templates
- General UI Improvements
- Folder Find by Form Fields was not saving in the auto routing settings
- Multiple minor bug fixes
Zonal OCR Version 16.1.13 – Released 2/9/2017
- Major performance enhancements
- Improved Template Creation, Recognition, Confidence Level & Processing Updates
- Improvements to template creation process
- Better form recognition & resolution
- Better error handling and messaging
- Allow user to skip or save unrecognized forms to a specified location or choose Template to process
- Better handling of skewed forms
- Added several printing enhancements
- Clean up documents after printing
- Ability to consistently print PDFs
- Added functionality to queue documents printed to Zonal while Zonal is processing documents
- Added setting ‘Remove after Save’ to automatically remove files that have been saved
- Several Profile Updates
- Profiles and Profile fields will not duplicate
- Profiles fields will automatically refresh when changing Profiles
- Automated Routing – will append (#) to file names when file name already exists, i.e., example(1).pdf
- Added logout option on System Tray
Zonal OCR Version 16.1.2 – Released 10/18/2016
- Fixed licensing issue where the Zonal OCR key assignment was not being retained
Zonal OCR Version 16.1.0 – Released 10/11/2016
- Completely new look and feel for easier navigation
- New Single Form Mode allows you to choose a single template to use when processing files for OCR. Single Form Mode includes 2 different options; Single Document and Split Document.
- In Single Document Mode, when Zonal OCR recognizes that a page matches the selected template, it takes the information from the recognized page and saves it and all subsequent pages as a single document into eFileCabinet.
- In Split Document Mode, when Zonal OCR recognizes that a page matches the selected template, it starts a new file and continues processing the pages.
- New Zonal OCR Printer option that allows users to send the processed documents to eFileCabinet (based on the Auto-Routing settings) and also send the processed documents to a specified printer so that a physical copy can be printed simultaneously.
- New System Tray that gives Status Notifications for the current process.
- Improved create templates screen which includes the ability to define the expected data type of the defined fields. For example, you can specify that a field is a Date Field and the slashes will be recognized properly.
- New option to define a default folder for files that fail the form identification process