2016 Version Includes New Universal Platform and Updated Mobile and Salesforce.com Integrations
LEHI, UT—January 20, 2016—eFileCabinet, the leading enterprise content management (ECM) provider, today announced the release of eFileCabinet Version 2016. The most updated version of eFileCabinet offers a marked departure from a typical ECM experience, including a revolutionary universal platform compatible with MAC, PC, Cloud, SalesForce, and many other popular and mission-critical software applications. The new streamlined design is both dynamic and responsive, and innovative technology offers a powerful, incredibly efficient bridge between users, documents, and workflow.
“Organizations of all sizes are consistently looking for new ways to gain a competitive edge and build efficiencies into their business,” said Matt Peterson, CEO of eFileCabinet. “With the launch of eFileCabinet 2016, we are providing our customers with an improved user experience, access to the latest integrations, and enhanced compatibility with MAC OSX. We are confident these platform enhancements will be crucial for our customers as they look to grow their businesses.”
For the 2016 Edition, eFileCabinet made significant enhancements to its Online, On-Premise, and SecureDrawer platforms. Enhancements added across all eFileCabinet platforms include:
- Zonal Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Allows users to scan and read specific zones of the document
- New Interface: Streamlined, user-friendly design focused on complete document management and integration with SecureDrawer
- MAC OSX Compatibility
- SideKick: Breakthrough technology for easy store, access and retrieval
Enhancements to eFileCabinet Online 2016 include:
- New look and feel, including hover-over technology, in-line editing, and icon-based user interface
- Updated SalesForce Integration: New functions allow easy and faster sharing to SecureDrawer, quick editing of files/folders, and the ability to add folders within the integration
New and updated features of the Desktop, On-Premise solution include:
- CloudView Enhancements: Enhanced performance and more reliability through better checking of loaded / deleted files
- Updated User Interface featuring a new look and feel
- Drag and drop messages and attachments directly from Outlook into eFileCabinet
With robust compliance supporting security, mobile apps on Android and iOS, and a growing base of partner-friendly, third party integrations, eFileCabinet helps reduce wasted labor while improving productivity for organizations that are heavily paper dependent in industries such as accounting, finance, insurance, HR, nonprofits, property management, etc.
To learn more about eFileCabinet 2016 visit www.efilecabinet.com.
eFileCabinet, Inc. offers a suite of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions and services that help organizations work smarter and more collaboratively. The company’s products and services enable businesses to capture, store, manage, share, and protect valuable data while helping them meet regulatory compliance requirements from governing bodies such as HIPAA, GLB and SEC/FINRA. eFileCabinet is the trusted choice for more than 160,000 users worldwide to manage and protect their valuable and confidential data. Learn more at http://www.efilecabinet.com.
Aaron De Lucia