We have worked in document management for 10 years and know that small to medium businesses have diverse needs when it comes to going paperless.
Here are some guiding principles to help you determine which eFileCabinet product will meet your needs:
- If your main need, regardless of company size or industry, is that you need to keep and store all information on your servers and on-premise, then you should consider eFileCabinet Desktop. You will be looking at an upfront purchase of software that you will be downloading to your servers. Click here to learn more.
- If your main need is to go paperless without worrying about managing software and servers, or you don’t want to pay an upfront fee and would rather pay a monthly amount, then you should consider eFileCabinet Online. Click here to learn more.
- Regardless of your company size or industry, if you need a fast, secure, and easy way to send and receive confidential information to customers/partners, then you should consider SecureDrawer. Click here for more information.
You may find that if you fall into one of the following categories, you will need a suite of document management tools to meet your needs:
- Financial planning
- A department for small to mid-sized businesses that has a lots of customer documentation and interactions (constant need to check status/files)
- High paper-intensive operations
- High degree of industry and compliance regulations
- Highly distributed environment (agents, advisors, offices needing to communicate with corporate)
For more information on how to mix and match our line of document management tools, contact a sales rep at 877-574-5505