eFileCabinet — Lehi, UT
eFileCabinet is looking for skilled Sales Engineers to assist our growing Sales Staff. Sales Engineers serve as a technical resource for the Sales Team are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. They work with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. Sales Engineers will successfully demonstrate our products to key customers and will carefully evaluate these customers needs to effectively provide solutions. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They must be able to identify technical issues of assigned accounts and give customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Responsible for setup and delivery of onsite & remote product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Availability to travel upon request.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. They must be comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Candidate should have 3-5+ years relevant experience in software sale. B.S. in Computer Science or a related field preferred.