Inbound Technical Support Representative
eFileCabinet — Lehi, UT
- Answer inbound calls, diagnose the situation, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Knowledge of Windows XP and later.
- Basic knowledge of Mac helpful but not required.
- Position also requires basic upselling of additional features or services.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows XP and later.
- Must be able to navigate on the Internet and to explain basic instructions to the customer, so they are able to remote to the customer’s computer.
- Able to troubleshoot printer/scanner issues, diagnose basic permission issues, and possible network connectivity problems that arise.
- Able to learn our software platform quickly to be able to answer basic questions customers may have.
- Contact and visit prospective customers to determine needs.
- Multi-tasking is essential, as we frequently have calls and chats to respond to simultaneously.
- Typing speed of 40+ wpm is recommended, but not required.
- Candidate should be able to speak with customers in a professional manner and in terms that they can understand..
- Must have a good attitude.
- Must have great phone personality.
- Good communication skills.
- Be willing to learn.
- Candidate should be tech savvy and customer oriented.